LATEST ARTICLES

Billboard Japan – BEST guitar girls

Billboard Japan published an article about the so called "guitar girls" on their June issue and YUI was featured! It doesn't say it,...

FLOWER FLOWER Blog – A Message from the Band Members

A message from the band members turning towards the concert. It's been a long time! It's yui. Have y'all been alright? We kept you waiting for a...

FLOWER FLOWER to hold their first “one-man” concerts in Tokyo and Osaka

FLOWER FLOWER's last public performance was on december 30th, 2013 for COUNTDOWN JAPAN 13/14 After many struggles, it appears that yui is finally ready to...

Saji Norihide Blog Entry (2017.05.3)

Props to sacchan for keeping the fandom alive! Hi. Everyone is rushing into Golden Week mode. As for the weather, it's the most pleasant season. Which made me...

Saji Norihide Blog Entry (2017.04.23)

Hello. The other day I went to a meeting with the guys from FLOWER FLOWER. We are taking things slowly, but the activities continue. Last year we...

Ieiri Leo and YUI (Spice interview 2017.02.14)

Spice website published an interview with Ieiri Leo in which she comments about the 5th anniversary since her debut. She also mentions the influence...

Am I Wrong? (B-PASS May, 2008)

As we know Love Is All is a critique about the media involving the music industry. Apparently in "Am I wrong" YUI is also...

YUI and Bicycles

If there is one thing every fan should know about YUI is that she loves bikes! (There are other things she loves, though. But...

Thoughts on I remember you and Cloudy (BARFOUT! October 2006)

This interview around the release of the single "I remember you" goes deeper than usual into YUI's inner thoughts. It also offers a hint...

LIFE Interview (H Magazine November 2005)

The following is an extract of an interview made to YUI back when LIFE was recently released. I took the title “LIFE” straight from the...