Archive of YUI-Lover

01Apr2013
Author
Kikino
Category
YUI-Lover
October 17th, 2012 — Shindaita FEVER Thumbnail

October 17th, 2012 — Shindaita FEVER

Author: Kikino Editor: gotchi (I'll also be adding my own little excerpts in here) October 17th, 2012 — Shindaita FEVER We went to Yokohama to visit the Hikawa Maru ship (where HOW CRAZY YOUR LOVE photos were taken). After our visit, we went to Shibuya. Since YUI promised to give us an autograph this night. I wanted to have it on something special, and since I cancelled the

Click here to read moreView Comments (14)
25Mar2013
Author
gotchi
Category
YUI-Lover
Happy Birthday YUIさん! Thumbnail

Happy Birthday YUIさん!

It will soon be March 26th in Japan and this year YUI will be celebrating her 26th birthday! On behalf of the International YUI-Lover Fansite & Community, we would like to wish YUIさん a Happy Birthday! Congratulations on your birthday! 誕生日おめでとう! Although, she has taken a little break from activities, we’ll always be supporting with love! Best

Click here to read moreView Comments (8)
22Mar2013
Author
gotchi
Category
Activities-Contests, YUI-Lover
Upcoming #happybirthdaytoyouYUI Campaign Thumbnail

Upcoming #happybirthdaytoyouYUI Campaign

Greetings YUI-Lovers & YUI fans! On March 26th, it will be YUI's 26th birthday! As a community with fans across the world, we would like to create a birthday greeting to YUI by using Twitter. We would like to encourage everyone to participate using their Twitter accounts to tweet with the hashtag: #happybirthdaytoyouYUI. Fans would like to make this a worldwide trending

Click here to read moreView Comments (10)
20Mar2013
Author
Kikino
Category
News, YUI-Lover
October 16th, 2012 – Shibuya gee-ge “Grateful Girls Vol 88” Live Report Thumbnail

October 16th, 2012 – Shibuya gee-ge “Grateful Girls Vol 88” Live Report

October 16, 2012 Author: Kikino Editor: gotchi Hello everyone, this is your humble servant Kikino, and this is gonna be a loooong entry. tl;dr sorry for being a selfish scumbag lol Ever since the first day I knew about YUI, it was my desire to share and let everyone to know about YUI's amazing story of life. When I joined YUI-Lover in September 2008, I learned so much about her that an

Click here to read moreView Comments (9)
22Feb2013
Author
Kikino
Category
Showcase
YUI-Lover Showcase #34 — Matane byebye Thumbnail

YUI-Lover Showcase #34 — Matane byebye

Fanarts Portrait by: Kysel   Manga by weirdmedol (click to enlarge)     Covers   -- If you want to contribute or leave suggestions for this section, no matter the quality! leave a comment in the

Click here to read moreLeave a Comment
30Jan2013
ORISUTA Magazine Interview (2012.12.18) Thumbnail

ORISUTA Magazine Interview (2012.12.18)

This took a while due to our usual lazyness xD “They were 8 wonderful years” YUI looks back to her music activities. In November, YUI suddenly  announced a hiatus. Announcing her first best album, also attending various music programs, what are her true thoughts on this matter? Her activities for the past 8 years has brought about “YUI”. When she starts her activities

Click here to read moreLeave a Comment